Tricia has efficiently managed many successful projects. As a natural and experienced leader and organiser, she works well with people by maximizing their strengths, using a well thought out project plan, and bringing creativity, flexibility and encouragement into the mix.
- Development of content, navigation, and design plans for six different websites
- Development, production, and promotion of a wide range of publications
- Development and continuance of key partner relationships
- Educational projects - see educator for examples
- Marketing campaigns
- Social Media campaigns
- Event co-ordination, including training days and conferences
- Professional Development initiatives
- Co-ordination of the Inaugural National Loss and Grief Awareness Week (NZ)
- Development of a new national Resource and Information Centre
- Post Disaster support tools co-ordination.
Talk with her about your project needs - from one person projects to leading a project team.